In a recent study conducted by 2015 Brandon Hall Group, it was found that only 5% of organisations provided leadership development below the senior executive level.
This means that over 80% of our employees report to managers and supervisors that have not been given the leadership and people management development they dearly need, and want.
Is it any wonder that we find ourselves in the following position:
- 76% of Australia employees are Not Engaged/Actively Disengaged (Gallup)
- Only 7% of managers believe their companies develop leaders effectively (McKinsey & company)
- Only 8% of organisations take the time to define their leadership requirements (Brandon Hall group)
- 51% of organisations said their leadership strategy is not ready to lead their organisations today; let alone in the future (Brandon Hall Group)
- 77% of organisations indicated that their leadership strategy was not aligned with their business strategy (Brandon Hall Group)
We all know that if you INCREASE LEADERSHIP CAPABILITY, you will INCREASE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT, and if you increase employee engagement you will INCREASE REVENUE, PROFITABILITY & CUSTOMER SERVICVE LEVELS.
We know that most business owners and management teams want to improve their leadership capability, because they do understand the benefits this would have on their businesses, but the barrier has always been cost. Well, you now have a solution which allows all organisations to develop leaders at all levels and, at the same time, probably reduce their overall leadership development spend.
Multirater Surveys is a disrupter to the leadership sector in the following ways:
1. Dramatically reduces the cost of developing and implementing 360 degree leadership development surveys (generally less than 20% of the cost of traditional survey providers)
2. Fully customisable surveys to ensure the surveys are 100% relevant to your organisation and to each level of management in your organisation
3. An Organisational Dashboard which clearly identifies which competencies are strengths and which competencies require focus and development
4. An Organisational Dashboard which clearly identifies the best leaders and employees and those that require urgent development
For not much more than a coffee a day, you can now provide leadership development to all of your people managers and place you on a journey of being able to maximise your revenue, profitability and customer service potential.