Develop the Patience and the Will to Overcome Adversities.
- Bounce back from disappointments and forge ahead. Stay focused on the ultimate objective.
- Learn from mistakes; they are great teachers.
- Approach problems as opportunities. This is often clear to you in hindsight; keep it in mind in the present moment, also.
- Use humor to keep difficulties in perspective.
- View obstacles as challenges that will build your leadership skills.
- Take pride in achieving a hard-won success.
Focus on Quality.
- Set high standards for performance in every aspect of the business.
- Involve everyone in the commitment to quality. Make sure they understand that excellence is good business.
- Constantly evaluate the quality of work produced.
- No matter how well things are going, realize that improvements are always possible.
- Solicit suggestions from clients.
- Work to exceed your clients' expectations.
Resolve to Achieve a Positive Outcome.
- Have a clear idea of what you want to accomplish. Ignore, or quickly take care of, distractions. Stay on course.
- Direct efforts toward achievements that contribute to the team's goals and the company's mission. Don't get sidetracked with unimportant activities.
- Learn what has worked, and what hasn't, in previous projects similar to yours. Examine the reasons. Use the information to help ensure success.
- Lead with a sense of purpose and make sure everyone is aware of the vision.
- Develop a results-oriented team. Celebrate together when goals are successfully accomplished.
- Go the distance.
For more information, please contact us:
- T: + 61 2 9936 9000
- F: + 61 2 9936 9036
- E: email@example.com