Bring a high level of energy to the workplace
- Strive for a healthy lifestyle, including good eating habits and regular exercise.
- Learn ways to manage stress.
- Surround yourself with people who energise you.
- Involve yourself in activities that interest and challenge you.
- Do what you can to make work fun.
- Find the right balance in your life of work, family, health, personal goals and service.
- Constantly learn. Consistently look for new ways to do things. Breaking out of an old patternis invigorating.
- Show your commitment to the company's mission through your attitude and actions.
- When you're at a standstill, consider new methods to get out of the stall. Seek advice. Takean active approach to solving the problem.
- Build resilience. Learn to cope with and overcome difficulties.
- Exhibit a never-give-up attitude. Finish what you start.
- Choose to make positive responses to setbacks.
- Maintain an optimistic view of the big picture as you deal with troublesome details.
- Use humour to keep obstacles in perspective.
- Believe in yourself and your purpose.
For more information, please contact us:
- T: + 61 2 9936 9000
- F: + 61 2 9936 9036
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org