Benefit from Technology
- Recognise the role that technology can play in increasing production. Be willing to make thenecessary investment.
- Become proficient in the application of new technology. Commit to an ongoing learning process tostay current with applicable technological advances.
Ask for Help When Necessary
- Evaluate the cost-effectiveness of outsourcing certain work to an independent contractor.
- Solicit the services of an outside resource when the need for specific expertise is clear.
- Arrange for outside consultations for short-term, targeted projects.
Take Action Instead of Procrastinating
- Don't put off starting a big project because it seems overwhelming. Take a step at a time andconvince yourself to take the first step.
- Schedule a precise time to handle a matter you've been successfully postponing. Then make sureyou keep the appointment.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of attacking, rather than delaying, work that you dislike or find difficult.
- Decide what is truly important. Don't let inconsequential activities swallow up valuable time. Theway you spend your time should be a direct reflection of your priorities.
- Have the discipline to say 'no' to activities that will divert you from your highest priorities.
- Eliminate or delegate tasks that are unimportant to your primary objectives. Tackle remaining tasksin the order of their importance.
- Adjust priorities as the situation warrants. Keep everyone informed of the priorities as they evolve.
For more information, please contact us:
- T: + 61 2 9936 9000
- F: + 61 2 9936 9036
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org